At this time, No guarantee for a Christmas return
No Rush orders accepted until January 2024.
will be closed November 22 through December 31.
Drop Off Instructions
***** Please follow these steps prior to scheduling your appointment *****
Drop off and pick up appointment time is typically 10 to 15 minutes.
To keep within this time frame, bring your form completed with accurate measurements.
Check this list to be sure you have everything ready.... Thank you!
- Start with measuring your quilt top. Write these dimensions on your form. Backing and Batting need to be 8" longer and 8" wider than the Quilt TOP measurements.
For an example, if your Quilt TOP measures 60" x 80", your BACKING and BATTING need to be 68" x 88"
- Choose a pattern from my website and record it on your form. Have an idea of the thread color you would like.
- Mark the top orientation of all pieces with a note, or safety pin.
- If you have a full stamp card, attach it to the form for your $20 quilting service credit.
- After all of these items are complete, call, text 2O6-786-ll23 or email Karen@iLongarmQuilt.com to schedule an appointment.
Closed every Sunday
Click here to download the form